Water and sanitary sewer services, within the city limits, are provided by the City of Kennedy. Monthly utility bills at sent via U.S. mail, around the 26th of each month and are due about the same date the following month. Accounts delinquent for more than two weeks will be disconnected.
Service & Billing QuestionsContact the City office at 218-674-4142:
- to schedule new customer water service connection;
- to schedule end of customer water service disconnection;
- to schedule temporary water service connection and/or disconnection;
- if you did not received your bill; and/or
- if you have any questions on you bill.
- pay in-person during office hours at the City office, 414 Atlantic Ave. N.;
- drop payment in the City drop box at the City office;
- drop payment in KodaBank's night deposit box; or
- pay by mail to City of Kennedy, POB 7, Kennedy, MN 56733.
Water Bill Codes
RWTR = Water
LATE = Late Fee
BWTR = Business Water
SEWR = Sewer
BLDG = Building Permit
DOG = Dog License
MOSQ = Mosquito Spraying
CONN = Connection Fee
DISC = Disconnection Fee
MISC = Miscellaneous Items, e.g. spring clean-up pickup, load of dirt, snow removal, etc.
NKRW = North Kittson Rural Water, fee passed on to City’s water provider in its entirety.
SFEE = Service Fee, part is sent to the MN Depart. of Health, the rest is for system service and maintenance.