Coaches and managers are to enforce these rules during and after all games and practices:
- Park in designated parking areas only, unless special assistance is needed for individuals with handicaps.
- Do not drive on field or grounds area.
- During practice and games, all equipment must be kept in their designated holding areas.
- Pitchers should warm-up in designated bullpen areas only.
- Do not use backstops or the fences for batting practice.
- There will be only one player in the batting circle at one time.
- Any player in the batting circle or coaching first or third base must wear a batting helmet.
- Participants should stay in the dugouts when not batting, on base, pitching or fielding.
- Do not stand on benches or wood openings while wearing cleats.
- Do not allow non-participants in the dugouts.
- Rake the mound (baseball field), the home plate, and the base areas before leaving.
- Fill-in any holes in field before leaving.
- Return bases and equipment to the equipment storage room located in the home dugout.
- Store chalk and chalking equipment in the concession stand building.
- Pick-up trash in the dugouts, grandstand, and surrounding areas.
- Place garbage in garbage cans.
- Sweep dugouts and grandstand.
Please keep this area safe and clean!